1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1 The Internet shop is run by the company GEORG Jerzy Leśniak, hereinafter referred to as GEORG, 24 ul.Juraty, 80-299 Gdańsk, entered in the business activity register kept by the Mayor of Żukowo Commune on 2009-04-01 under the registration number 97/09.
1.2 By deciding to purchase in our shop you automatically agree with our regulations.
2. RULES FOR MAKING PURCHASES
2.1 The online shop at ambergifts.shop is used to purchase selected articles via the Internet.
2.2 Purchases in the GEORG online shop may only be made by adults. The basic condition for the realization of the purchases is to correctly fill in the order form on ambergifts.shop website, choose the form of payment and send the order.
2.3 The prices posted on the pages of the shop are only an invitation to tender within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code and do not constitute an offer within the meaning of Article 66 of the Civil Code. Presented product catalogue does not constitute a commercial offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, but is for information purposes only.
2.4 The acceptance by the online store of each order placed is confirmed by e-mail or telephone by the store staff. The conclusion of the sales contract takes place at the time of confirmation of the order by the company GEORG.
2.5 The Ordering Party may introduce possible corrections to the order only until its final confirmation during a telephone conversation with a consultant of the GEORG Online Store Service Department.
2.6 By sending the order, the Ordering Party declares that they have read the content of the Shop Regulations, in particular the possibility of withdrawing from the contract, in accordance with the Act of 2 March 2000 "On protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product", (Journal of Laws 2000 No 22, item 271) and accept its provisions.
2.7 The GEORG Internet shop accepts orders around the clock on all days of the year. Orders placed on Sundays and holidays shall be considered in the order of their placement on the first working day following the day on which the order was placed.
2.8 GEORG reserves the right to reject incorrectly or partially completed order forms. Orders will also be rejected if:
- the transaction cannot be authorized in the payment system platnosci.pl (effective authorization means blocking on the account of the Ordering Party's payment card the amount corresponding to the value of the order together with the cost of shipping,
- the due amount of the transfer will not be paid within the indicated time,
- the shipment will not be picked up from the courier.
2.9 Orders in the GEORG online store are processed only in Poland. Orders must be placed in Polish. The offer of the GEORG online store is valid only in the Republic of Poland.
2.10. The prices given in the GEORG online store are expressed in Polish zloty (PLN) and include VAT. GEORG reserves the right to change prices without prior notice to the Purchaser, with the reservation that price changes do not apply to orders in progress. The price given for each item is binding at the time of order confirmation by the shop staff. If the price given in the order confirmation is different from the price in the online store the customer has the right to cancel the order.
2.11. The GEORG company running the online store issues a sales document, which is a receipt or a VAT invoice.
2.12. The order shall be fulfilled under the condition that the goods are available in the warehouse or from the shop's suppliers. In case of unavailability of some of the goods covered by the order, the Ordering Party shall be informed about the status of the order and shall decide on the manner of its execution (partial execution, extension of the waiting time, cancellation of the entire order).
3. TERMS OF DELIVERY OF GOODS
3.1 The Ordering Party may choose the following forms of delivery of the ordered goods:
- personal collection in GEORG's office in Gdansk, Poland,
- delivery via the Polish Post Office or a courier company.
3.2 The GEORG company will endeavour to consider the submitted order no later than within 24 working hours from the moment of placing an order by completing and sending the order form available on the ambergifts.shop website, subject to point 2.7.
3.3 The order shall be considered:
- GEORG checking the completeness of the sent data,
- contacting the Purchaser electronically or by phone to confirm this data and the quantity, type and price of the ordered goods. If the Purchaser confirms all the information, his order will be finally accepted and he will be notified by e-mail. After final acceptance of the order can no longer be modified.
3.4 The final acceptance of the order means that the ordered goods shall be sent to the Customer, and in the case of e-transfer payment, the previously blocked amount of the order shall be debited from the Customer's account. When payment is made by bank transfer, the goods are sent to the Purchaser when the appropriate funds are received on GEORG's account. At the time of handing over the consignment to the courier, the Purchaser receives an e-mail informing about this fact and information about the consignment number, expected delivery time and the number of issued invoice / bill.
3.5 At the time of receipt of the parcel the Ordering Party has the right to check the contents of the parcel in the presence of an employee of the delivery company. If the parcel does not contain the goods indicated in the order, the goods are different from those ordered, or the goods are damaged, the Purchaser has the right not to accept the parcel, of which he should immediately notify GEORG by phone or e-mail to email@example.com.
3.6 If the Ordering Party chooses the method of delivery "personal collection", payment for the ordered goods may be made upon collection.
3.7 The expected delivery time and cost is specified in the cost table. Delivery costs may change along with changes in operators' price lists.
3.8 In order to facilitate and streamline the process of purchase through the ambergifts.shop, e-mail correspondence is conducted between the customer and the shop.
Within the framework of this correspondence, the customer will receive messages concerning the products ordered by the customer to the e-mail address provided at login. With the exception of information concerning the cancellation of an order at the customer's request or due to lack of goods, all e-mails contain the order number, the list of goods ordered, the amount and method of payment chosen and the method of delivery, as well as the recipient's data.
* Order Confirmation - Upon full acceptance of the products ordered, as well as the method of payment and receipt, the customer receives information confirming the order. This information includes the order number, the selected goods, the selected method of payment and delivery, with the destination address or GEORG's warehouse where the order will be collected.
* Payment by bank transfer - If a customer has chosen to pay by bank transfer , he or she may receive two types of information depending on whether the transfer confirmation was successful or not. In the latter case, the e-mail contains a request to try to pay again.
* Lack of transfer confirmation - In a situation when subsequent attempts to pay by bank transfer are ineffective, the customer receives appropriate information about the problem, with a request to contact the company GEORG and the reservation that the implementation of the ordered items has been suspended until the clarification of the situation.
* Partial order completion - It may also happen that not all ordered items are available. In such a case, the customer receives a message informing him what items have been completed and it is up to him to decide whether to cancel the entire order or to process it as it is currently possible. Depending on the decision made by the buyer, an e-mail will be sent to confirm the complete cancellation of the order or a confirmation of incomplete execution. If the customer does not make any decision regarding the partial completion of the order within 4 days, the order is automatically cancelled, of which the customer is informed by an appropriate e-mail.
* Order picking and sending - Once the ordered items have been fully completed and sent, the customer receives a message confirming this fact and at the same time informing at what minimum time the shipment should be delivered to the addressee or be picked up at GEORG's warehouse.
* Cancellation of order - In the case of cancellation of an order for an explicit
4. COMPLAINTS AND GUARANTEES
4.1 If upon receipt of the goods, the Purchaser finds technical defects in the goods, he may take advantage of warranty services through GEORG.
4.2 If mechanical damage is found during delivery or if a complaint is sent directly to the seller, the Purchaser should send the defective product back to the address of the GEORG store shown on the receipt. The shop does not accept any parcels sent back as cash on delivery.
4.3 The claimed product should be accompanied by a purchase document.
4.4 Complaints shall be considered at the latest within 14 days from the date of receipt by the store of the parcel with the product under complaint.
4.5 In the case of a justified complaint, the damaged product will be repaired or replaced with another, full value, and if this is no longer possible (for example, due to exhaustion of the product), the store will return the buyer the equivalent of the price of the product or offer him other goods available in the store to choose from. The complaint should include a description of the defect and the day on which the defect occurred.
4.6 The store shall return the costs related to the return of the goods complained about immediately after the complaint is accepted.
5. SECURITY PROCEDURES
5.1 The GEORG (ambergifts.shop) observes safety procedures in accordance with legal requirements.
6. RETURNS OF PURCHASED GOODS
6.1 According to the Act of 2 March 2000 "On the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products", (Journal of Laws 2000 No. 22, item 271), the Customer may resign from the goods purchased in our shop without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the consignment. By making an appropriate statement in writing within fourteen days. Specimen declaration is attached to the regulations.
6.2 In the case of a decision to withdraw from the contract, the Purchaser shall send back the goods duly packed within 14 days of receipt. The costs of returning the goods shall be covered by the Ordering Party.
6.3. Returns are permitted only in the case of unused goods (not bearing any signs of use) and originally packaged, if the goods were in packaging. The goods may not be returned if the Ordering Party has removed the security seals.
6.4 If all the above mentioned conditions for the return of the goods are met, a refund in the amount of the price of the returned goods (the refund does not cover the costs of delivery) shall be made immediately, by crediting the account of the payment card or in the case of e-transfer of the bank account used in the earlier transaction of purchase of the goods, or by making a transfer by the GEORG store to the account indicated by the Purchaser, if the earlier payment for the goods was made in cash or by bank transfer.
7. DATA PROTECTION
7.1 Filling in the data in the order form is tantamount to giving consent to the processing of the Orderer's personal data by GEORG (in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data, Journal of Laws, Dz. No. 133, item 883.). The Orderer's personal data will be processed only for the purpose of completing the order, including issuing an invoice and financial reporting. These data are confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties.
7.2 The Buyer's personal data protected in accordance with the Personal Data Act shall not be transferred, resold or lent to other persons or institutions are necessary in order to fulfil the contract of purchase - sale of goods and services.
7.3 Access to personal data is only available to the GEORG online store administrator.
7.4 Each Buyer who has completed the order form has the opportunity to access the data concerning him/her in order to verify, modify or request their removal by writing to the address of the ambergifts.shop administrator
7.5 The Website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies. More information about cookies is available at the address: http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl.
7.6 Your data will be stored for five years until the end of the year in which the invoice was issued.
7.7 You have the right to request access, correction, deletion or restriction of your personal data, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority about your personal data processed by us.
8. FINAL CONDITIONS
8.1 GEORG reserves the right to
- change prices and quantities of goods in the offer of the online store during the day,
- withdrawal of individual products from the GEORG online store offer,
- introducing new goods to the offer of the GEORG online store,
- conducting and cancelling all kinds of promotional actions and sales.
8.2 In matters not regulated by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
8.3 The contract of sale of goods shall be concluded in accordance with Polish law and in Polish.
8.4 If you wish to place a wholesale order for further resale, please send a copy of the company's registration data to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 058 522 90 77.
8.5 The competent court for handling disputes arising from the sales contract shall be the court having jurisdiction over the defendant's registered office or the court having jurisdiction over the place of performance.